วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 10 Jan 2023
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 10 Jan 2023
Entry Measures for International Travelers (from 10 January 2023 onward)
The Ministry of Public Health and the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand has announced additional entry measures for incoming international travelers, which will be in effect from 10 January 2023 onward, as follows:
1. Proof of vaccination is no longer required.
2. Travelers from the listed countries requiring negative RT-PCR test results before departure from Thailand should have health insurance covering at least 10,000 USD coverage for medical treatment (including COVID-19 or acute illness and sickness) in Thailand. The insurance must cover the whole period of their stay in Thailand + 7 additional days.
2.1 Those with business arrangements, including flight crews and students, may have an official letter or other form of insurance to cover such need.
2.2 The quarantine officer will randomly check the proof of insurance of travelers from the listed countries. If that traveler does not have proof of insurance, the traveler will have to purchase health insurance before immigration check-point
3. Holder of Thai passports and transit/transfer passengers are exempted from the health insurance checks.
4. The airlines must adhere to related regulation and comply with the guidance as appropriate such as asking passengers to wear mask at all times except during meals or emergency situation.
5. Any passengers having symptoms of COVID-19 on arrival shall be recommended to get a COVID-19 test at arrival.
6. Further questions shall be directed to DDC Hotline 1422 or visit https://ddc.moph.go.th/index.php for more information.
* * * * * * *
List of Countries that require all travelers showing negative RT-PCR test results