วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 17 Jun 2022
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 17 Jun 2022
Royal Thai Embassy in Lima
Standard Qualifications for Visa Processing Service Company
In order to facilitate travelers wishing to visit Thailand from Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela, the Royal Thai Embassy in Lima hereby announces the standard qualifications for visa processing service companies to be eligible to submit visa applications for applicants to the Royal Thai Embassy, as follows:
(1) The visa processing service companies shall be responsible for pre-screening of the visa applications and supporting documents required for each visa category in accordance with the Guidelines/Instructions provided by the Royal Thai Embassy before submitting applications.
(2) The visa processing service companies shall be responsible for applicants’ information and gather required documents and visa fees from applicants before submitting to the Embassy on behalf of applicants.
The eligible visa processing service company shall meet the criteria and requirements as follows:
(1) Must be a legally registered company under relevant laws of Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
(2) Must have at least THB 5 million (or equivalent) registered capital, fully paid.
(3) Must have experiences in providing visa outsourcing service for other Embassies/Consulate-Generals/Governments for at least 5 years with a good track record. The companies must also possess an excellent record of doing business and have no lawsuit and/or any serious complaint record.
(4) The eligible visa processing service company shall be ready to commence the service from 1 September 2022.
3. Required documents:
(1) Trade License (s)
(2) Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
(3) Copy of Income Tax Return for the past two years
(4) Financial Report from the past year
(5) Recommendation Letters from Embassies, Consulate-Generals or Governments which the company works/worked for
(6) Company Profile and relevant supporting documents (if any)
(7) Other supplementary documents (if any)
4. Date of submission:
Required documents should be submitted directly to the Royal Thai Embassy in Lima at 678 Avenue Coronel P. Portillo, San Isidro, Lima, PERU and [email protected] by 30 June 2022 within 17.00 hrs. (Lima time). Only a complete set of required documents within the mentioned date and time will be accepted for consideration.
5. List of eligible companies:
The Royal Thai Embassy will announce the list of eligible companies to submit visa applications for applicants by 8 July 2022. The decision announced will be final and will be valid for one year.
The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to approve, review, suspend and terminate the list of eligible service companies or any part thereof without prior notice and/or providing any reasons.
Royal Thai Embassy, Lima.
17 June B.E. 2565 (2022)