วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 6 Jun 2021
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 27 Nov 2022
1. Category “TS”
To travel in transit through the Kingdom in order to proceed to the country of destination or to re-enter his/her own country.
2. Category “S”
To participate in sports activities (sportsmen, sportswomen, etc.) with less than one month of stay in the Kingdom.
3. Category “C”
The person in charge or crew of a conveyance coming to a port, station or area in the Kingdom.
1. Passport and one copy of your passport with validity not less than 6 months.
2. One visa application form completely filled out (black and blue ink only)
3. One passport-size photograph (2″x2″). The photograph must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders. The photo must be taken within 6 months.
4. Flight confirmation/reservation, showing going from origin country to Thailand and leaving from Thailand. (The name of the applicant must be indicated clearly).
5. Recent bank statement with the amount of no less than 700USD per person or 1,500USD per family. The name of the applicant must be indicated clearly. In case of submitting family bank statement a proof of relationship (i.e., birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.
6. For Transit Visa Category “S” – a letter of invitation stating the applicant’s participation in sports activities is required.
7. For Transit Visa Category “C” – a letter from company stating the objective of the visit to Thailand is required.
8. Copy of the yellow fever certificate of vaccination.
Visa Processing Fees: 35 USD per 1 entry
Validity of a visa: 3 months from the date of issuance.
Note: The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application without having to provide reason.
1. Visa processing fees are non-refundable and subject to change without notice.
2. In case of bank transfer, visa processing fees do not include service commissions that the banks may charge the applicants or the Embassy. Therefore, applicants might be requested to pay for those service commissions on top of the visa processing fees.
3. In case of visa application by post, the Embassy bears no responsibility in case of loss of passports due to postal/courier services. There is either no guarantee whether a visa will be granted or whether the visas granted will be utilized. In any cases, consequently, no compensation can be claimed or granted from the Embassy.
4. Visas granted must be utilized within the period of validity of such visa. The length of stay and requests for extension in Thailand will be determined by the Immigration Bureau.
* * * * * * *