6 Jun 2021
This type of visa is issued to official passport-holders or UN Laissez Passer who wish to assume duties for a short period of time at a foreign Diplomatic Mission or Consulate or International Organization in the Kingdom
1. Official passport and one copy of your passport with validity not less than 6 months.
2. One visa application form completely filled out (black and blue ink only)
3. Two passport-size photographs (2″x2″). Photographs must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders. Photos must be taken within 6 months.
4. Official letter issued by respective government or international agency certifying the identity of the person concerned and his/her purposes while residing in the Kingdom.
5. If applicants would like to get a multiple entry visa, we require to provide those details in the official letter.
6. Yellow fever certificate of vaccination and one copy.
Visa Processing Fees: Exempt for visa fee
Validity of a visa: 6 months or longer (depend on period of mission in the Kingdom).
Extension of stay: Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must file an application for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau located on Soi Suan Plu, off South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120, Tel (662) 287-3101 to 10 or at http://www.immigration.go.th. The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
Note: The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application without having to provide reason.
1. Visa processing fees are non-refundable and subject to change without notice.
2. In case of bank transfer, visa processing fees do not include service commissions that the banks may charge the applicants or the Embassy. Therefore, applicants might be requested to pay for those service commissions on top of the visa processing fees.
3. In case of visa application by post, the Embassy bears no responsibility in case of loss of passports due to postal/courier services. There is either no guarantee whether a visa will be granted or whether the visas granted will be utilized. In any cases, consequently, no compensation can be claimed or granted from the Embassy.
4. Visas granted must be utilized within the period of validity of such visa. The length of stay and requests for extension in Thailand will be determined by the Immigration Bureau.
* * * * * * *